We are currently looking for an experienced Marketing Manager. Our ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of experience. Responsibilities include:
- Work closely with Principal and Project Architects to present and market work of firm.
- Coordinate professional photography and production of firm’s new monograph.
- Maintenance of project portfolios, digitally and for presentations.
- Create ad designs and work with online and print publications to further the brand and work of our firm.
- Create and produce award submissions, Power Point presentations, Eblasts, all social media representation of firm.
- Bachelor’s degree in liberal or fine arts.
- Experience and proven skill in using: Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Strong graphic skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, patience with the design process and high regard for the importance of attention to detail.
- Work closely with a Senior Architect in the development of a project
- Prepare sketches and CAD drawings for in-house review
- Research current zoning and building code requirements
- Compose meeting notes, correspond with clients
- Expert in AutoCAD
- Ability to multi-task and work within a team to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of and experience with the classical vocabulary of residential architecture preferred
- 3D rendering skills a plus